Within our Triple-E support, our third “E” covers “Evolve with business needs”. The largest advantage of a cloud solution is that it gives you the opportunity to take advantage of evolving technology and processes. This avoids having an “old” system after any number of years as we often had with on-premise solutions. However, you still need to make sure that you have a strategy in place to stay up-to-date. Triple-E’s “Evolve with business needs” does exactly that. “Evolve with business needs” is covered by:
Recommendation & activation of release updates
- Identify and provide recommendations of new features and functions of SuccessFactors Releases that would support new business needs or better support existing processes
- Testing and minor modifications to the system required for SuccessFactors quarterly updates
- Define strategy and your road map for net new features that would positively impact the business
Portfolio improvement accelerators
- Packages to activate new features and functions, fixed price packages with a clearly defined goal, objective and approach
- Typical, the packages are identified as:
- 1 Star: engagement of duration of 2-3 days, on average 8h active involvement of our tier 3 people
- 3 Stars: engagement of duration of 4-7 days, on average 16h of active involvement of our tier 3 people
- 5 stars: engagements of duration larger than 7 days.
Management of change requests
- Review, estimate and assign change requests
- Manage and follow-up of change request realization
- Follow-up deliverablesManage billing process
- Clarification questions now that you have used the system for a while
- Discussion on changes within your organization and its processes
- Covering new features and functions on new releases of SuccessFactors and the impact on your processes
- Review and updates to existing SuccessFactors reports
- Provision of occasional assistance to key users in the use of standard SuccessFactors reporting capabilities to build (and distribute via SuccessFactors) ad hoc reports, as needed
- Advice on which reporting tools to use for specific reporting requirements
As you know, SAP SuccessFactors has quarterly releases that happen four times a year. That will change. Starting in mid-2020, SuccessFactors releases will occur twice per year. This release frequency won’t slow the amount of innovation you’ve come to expect, rather it will provide your company with more time to understand, test and adopt opt-in features.
Every enterprise HCM platform is configured to your specific processes and therefore needs testing. Cloud systems may need less than on-prem but testing is still vital for a well-performing system. Do you have your testing covered well? In this 14-page guide, we will dive into the different tests which are relevant to your SuccessFactors platform.
4Deets, a division of Exaserv focused on Automated Testing Services for SuccessFactors is now available in the SAP App Center. You can view it here: https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/32366#!overview
Many know that software testing is very important before rolling out to production and to critical users. But…. a few people like to do it. People expect software to work flawlessly but any bug or mistake can be blown up. Over the years, cloud software has made expectations even higher due to the architecture and controlled environment.
Atlanta, Georgia (September 10, 2018) – Exaserv, a global provider of business processes and strategic solutions for SAP SuccessFactors, is pleased to announce that Ron McLamb has joined the firm as President of 4Deets. Mr. McLamb will focus his expertise on accelerating adoption of the 4Deets platform – a QaaS SuccessFactors Automated Testing solution.
Atlanta, Georgia (August 15th, 2018) – Exaserv, a global provider of business processes and strategic solutions for SAP SuccessFactors, is pleased to announce that they have launched a SAP SuccessFactors Automated Testing Solution, called 4Deets. With their unique approach, they provide the automated testing as a service that features daily reports and pre-built test scenarios.