Every SuccessFactors implementation will require resources from the client and Exaserv. Here an overview and guidelines of the different roles, responsibilities and time requirements.
Client resources: Project sponsor, Project management office, Steering committee, Core team, extended team, technical resources, training and delivery, Change Management, Communication.
Exaserv Resources: Executive sponsor, Consultants, Project Manager, Practice lead, Customer Success Team, Technical lead.
All projects are staffed with the scope of the implementation requires. Per definition, the following roles are part of all engagements:
- Executive Sponsor – Member of Exaserv’s leadership team with the authority to make decisions necessary to ensure client engagement, satisfaction, and project delivery.
- Project Manager – Responsible for ensuring the project has a clear purpose and that each team member understands that purpose. Ensure project goals are understood and met.
- Technical Lead – Responsible for analyzing and realization of requirements regarding integrations. Will coordinate across the functional teams to ensure integration is properly managed with no negative impact on teams. Depending on the volume of integrations, additional team members will participate and the Technical Lead will take the responsibility of managing work plans and quality delivery.
By Workstream (Employee Central, Recruiting, P&G etc):
- Module Lead Resource – This will be the resource that will be the most client facing to help guide you through the implementation process. They will be the point of contact for solution and process questions and finalization of business process requirements.
- Module Support Resource – This resource will focus on building and testing the business process within the SuccessFactors solution. They will work with the module lead to clarify requirements and ensure end-to-end processes can successfully be completed.
Download the full guide (11 pages) below: